Introduction to Breadmaking
This half-day workshop will explain the fundamentals of baking bread making from scratch.
You’ll learn all about kneading and proving and go home with a selection of bread made on the course.
This workshop is particularly suitable for bread virgins 😊
- Price is per person and includes light refreshments
- Includes Big River Bakery Baking Apron to take home and keep
- Maximum 6 people per course
- Dates may be changed due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Face masks must be worn at all times during the pandemic
- T&C’s apply